SF Semester Spring 2018
Application Deadline: Dec 1, 2017
For questions about the San
Who is eligible?
- Recent high school graduates with a performance background seeking a gap year
- Theater majors in their junior or senior year
- Theater minors and second-term sophomores with special recommendations from theater faculty
- Recent college graduates with an A.A., B.A. or B.F.A. degree in theater or theater minor
- International students
- A GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Evidence of health insurance
Dates and Deadlines:
Early bird admission deadline: October 15, 2017
For most serious consideration, apply by: December 1, 2017
Early bird admission deadline: March 16, 2018
For most serious consideration, apply by: May 14, 2018
• Application fee: $50
• Tuition: $15,000
• Housing: $5,000–7,500*
• Cultural Landscapes Course Fee: $400
• Library fee: $25
*Please contact the Conservatory Office at 415.439.2426 for housing suggestions and information.
A.C.T. offers a limited number of scholarships to students enrolled in the San Francisco Semester. While no federal or state aid—such as a Pell Grant or a Stafford Loan—is available, A.C.T. can work with your current/home college to develop a consortium agreement if you are eligible.
Students applying for an A.C.T. scholarship must complete their enrollment application package and submit an online 2017–18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (available at www.fafsa.ed.gov) by October 15, 2017 for the Spring 2018 Semester. Private educational loans are also available if you qualify.
If you have any questions, please contact A.C.T.'s financial aid office at 415.439.2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2017 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.