The 2015 Gala benefits A.C.T.’s Conservatory and Education and Community Programs serving over 10,000 school children each year through our ACTsmart programs, including its Student Matinee (SMAT) series and Will on Wheels.
Saturday, April 25, 2015
Prisca Geeslin and Ken Fulk, Co-Chairs
The Strand Theater
Be the first to step into A.C.T.’s newest home!
OPENING NIGHT GALA DINNER AND PERFORMANCE
Tented UN Plaza
Starring Tony Award Winner (Cabaret) and Golden Globe Nominee (The Good Wife)
The Strand Theater
Party with DJ Flaxo and members from the casts of Let There Be Love, A Little Night Music, and Love and Information
|Tickets to A.C.T.'s season gala may be purchased through A.C.T. Director of Special Events Luz Perez.
PREMIERE TABLE OR TICKET SPONSOR
Table Sponsor: $25,000 for 10 guests
Ticket Sponsor: $2,750 per guest
- VIP Cocktail Reception with premiere seating at Gala Dinner and Performance
- Prominent recognition on all event materials
- Recognition in A.C.T.’s performance program throughout the season
- Complimentary valet parking for table host and guests
PREFERRED TABLE OR TICKET SPONSOR
Table Sponsor: $10,000 for 10 guests
Ticket Sponsor: $1,250 per guest
- Preferred seating at Gala Dinner and Performance
- Name listing on invitation and event program
- Recognition in A.C.T.’s performance program
- Complimentary valet parking for table host only
Photos from the 2014 season Gala
A.C.T.’s 2014 Season Gala, inspired by the 1960’s, honored the three founding fathers of A.C.T.—our very own “Mad Men.” The event included an original musical production featuring students from A.C.T.'s Master of Fine Arts Program and Young Conservatory, and raised over $680,000 in support of A.C.T.’s conservatory and arts education programs.
Thanks to all who attended the gala and helped make the event a special night to remember, and a tremendous success.