Who is eligible?
- Recent high school graduates with a performance background seeking a gap year
- Theater majors in their junior or senior year
- Theater minors and second-term sophomores with special recommendations from theater faculty
- Recent college graduates with an AA or Bachelor's degree in theater or a theater minor
- International students
- A GPA of 2.75 or higher
- Proof of current health insurance
• Application fee: $50
• Tuition: $15,000
• Housing: $5,000–7,500*
• Cultural Landscapes Course Fee: $400
• Library fee: $25
A.C.T. offers a limited number of scholarships to students enrolled in the San Francisco Semester. While no federal or state aid—such as a Pell Grant or a Stafford Loan—is available, A.C.T. can work with your current/home college to develop a consortium agreement if you are eligible.
Students applying for an A.C.T. scholarship must complete their enrollment application package and submit an online 2017–18 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) (available at www.fafsa.ed.gov) by October 15, 2017 for the Spring 2018 Semester. Private educational loans are also available if you qualify.
If you have any questions, please contact A.C.T.'s financial aid office at 415.439.2411 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
SFS: Spring 2020
Early bird admission deadline:
November 1, 2019
—Save $2500 off tuition!
For most serious consideration, apply by:
November 29, 2019
Registration and Orientation:
January 24, 2020
January 27, 2020
May 16, 2020
SFS: Fall 2020
San Francisco Semester
Fall 2020 will open in January. Check back soon for more info.
© 2019 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.