Spring Session 2021
Popular eight-session courses and one-day master classes
March 29–May 23*
*Some classes continue through May 30. Spring courses meet one day per week for eight weeks, unless otherwise noted. Master Classes meet only once.
Important Information Related to Studio A.C.T. and COVID-19—please read prior to enrolling:
- All Spring Session 2021 classes will be held online via Zoom. No classes will meet in-person.
- Class times are all Pacific Standard Time.
- Our standard withdrawal and refund policies apply.
- Please note that A.C.T. moved out of its 30 Grant Avenue location effective September 2020. It is no longer possible to visit A.C.T. at 30 Grant Avenue.
Support the Conservatory
Help A.C.T. continue to nurture young actors in our community. Consider making a tax-deductible gift today!
- Spring Session 2021 courses meet once a week for eight weeks for a total of eight sessions, unless otherwise noted. Master classes meet for one session only. Please note a given class’s dates carefully as there may be exceptions.
- All eight-session classes start the week of Mar 29.
- Spring Session makeup week is May 24–30. Students should hold this day in reserve. The makeup day will only be used in the event a teacher must cancel a previously scheduled class. Please note there is no make-up day for Monday classes.
- Students receive written evaluations for 8-session courses only.
- College credit is offered for 8-session courses only.
FAQ Quick Links:
© 2019 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.