Summer Session(s) 2021
Session #1 – June 14–July 11*
Session #2 – July 19–August 15**
*Some Session #1 classes continue through July 18.
**Some Session #2 classes continue through August 22.
EARLY-BIRD DISCOUNT! Sign up by May 16 to save 10% using promo code STUDIOSUMMER10.
*Discount not applicable to Master Classes.
Important Information Related to Studio A.C.T. and COVID-19—please read prior to enrolling:
- All Summer Session(s) 2021 classes will be held online via Zoom unless otherwise noted.*
- *There are a handful of one-day master classes offered in-person during Summer Session #2 only. See details on the Scheduling & Pricing page.
- No classes offered online will be converted to in-person, nor vice-versa.
- Class times are all Pacific Standard Time.
- Our standard withdrawal and refund policies apply.
- Please note that A.C.T. moved out of its 30 Grant Avenue location effective September 2020. It is no longer possible to visit A.C.T. at 30 Grant Avenue.
Support the Conservatory
Help A.C.T. continue to nurture young actors in our community. Consider making a tax-deductible gift today!
- Summer Session(s) 2021 courses meet two evenings per week over four weeks for a total of eight classes. Summer one-Week Intensives meet Monday–Friday over one week for a total of five classes. Summer master classes meet once on a single day. Please note a given class’s dates carefully as there may be exceptions.
- Makeup week for Session 1 is July 12–18. Makeup week for Session 2 is August 16–22. Students should hold this day in reserve. The makeup day will only be used in the event a teacher must cancel a previously scheduled class.
- Students receive written evaluations for eight-session courses only.
- College credit is offered for eight-session courses only.
FAQ Quick Links:
© 2019 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.