Fall Classes 2020—YC Online!
September 28–November 7
Fall classes meet 1–2 days per week at various times
for 6 weeks.
*Please Note: Fall 2020 classes have been revised to accommodate current "shelter-in-place" guidelines. All Fall classes will be held online.
- No classes will be held in-person at 30 Grant Avenue this Fall. Classes will either meet online, or be canceled where a given class cannot accommodate an online format.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Classes meet 1–3 days per week for 6 weeks, via Zoom.
- If your class is sold out and you would like to join the waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their money to be refunded.
- No refunds will be given after the start of your second class meeting. Please allow 10 working days to process your refund. To learn more about our Refund Policy, visit our FAQ page.
All Students Welcome
Students of all abilities, racial identities, and gender identities are welcome and encouraged to sign up or audition for YC programs.
Email email@example.com for more information about scholarships and financial aid.
Support the Conservatory
Help A.C.T. continue to nurture young actors in our community. Consider making a tax-deductible gift today!
Online Class Schedule: Sep 28–Nov 7, 2020
Thursday, 4–7 p.m.
|YC ONLINE 1-DAY MASTER CLASS!
Musical Theater Audition Master Class with Pace University BFA Program Director Amy Rogers
*Students ages 15–18 may register as either a Participant or an Observer. Please read class description before purchasing.
|$85 / $35*
© 2019 American Conservatory Theater-a tax-exempt 501c3 nonprofit organization. Number 94-6135772.