Fall 2022 Session Dates:
September 20–November 12, 2022
Sign up by Aug 21 to save 10% using promo code YCFALL10.
All fall classes will meet in-person at our 30 Grant Ave studios in San Francisco.
COVID-19 In-Person Safety Protocol
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all faculty and students, the YC will adhere to the most updated safety precautions recommended by San Francisco, county, and state guidance in effect at the time of classes.
- Currently students 12+ must provide proof of vaccination or exemption to participate.
- All students and staff are required to be masked at all times inside our building.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their tuition to be refunded.
Fall Session Refund Policy
- Courses with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and all tuition and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawal and refund requests for any other reason must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refund requests will be honored in full if received at least one week (7 days) prior to the start of the first class session. Class tuition will be refunded while the non-refundable registration and library fees will be withheld.
- Should a refund request be made after the above deadline, a withdrawal fee will be withheld in addition to the standard non-refundable fees as follows.
- After the refund deadline but before the first class date: $25 withdrawal fee
- On or after the first class date of full-length classes: $45 withdrawal fee
- Refunds of any kind cannot be processed after the start of the second class meeting for full-length courses or on the day of intensives.
- Please allow 10-14 days for your refund to be processed.
- We provide partial and full scholarships to students who may need financial assistance to attend any of our YC classes.
- Scholarship applications are due at least 2 weeks before your desired class is scheduled to start.
- Scholarships are awarded on a need-basis and are subject to class availability.
- Once registration opens for our Fall 2022 Session classes, you may request a scholarship application by emailing us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.
- Visit our FAQ Page, if you haven't already!
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.