FALL 2023 SESSION DATES:
September 19–November 11, 2023
All classes take place in-person in our studio spaces at 30 Grant Ave.
Fall Session Refund Policy
- Courses with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and all tuition and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawal and refund requests for any other reason must be made in writing and emailed to email@example.com.
- Refund requests will be honored in full if received at least one week (7 days) prior to the start of the first class session. Class tuition will be refunded while the non-refundable registration and library fees will be withheld.
- Should a refund request be made after the above deadline, a withdrawal fee will be withheld in addition to the standard non-refundable fees as follows.
- After the refund deadline but before the first class date: $25 withdrawal fee
- On or after the first class date of full-length classes: $45 withdrawal fee
- Refunds of any kind cannot be processed after the start of the second class meeting for full-length courses or on the day of intensives.
- Please allow 10-14 days for your refund to be processed.
Self-Tape Boot Camp and Group Headshot Event
Schedule: Sundays, Sep 17–24 from 1 pm–3:30 pm at 30 Grant Ave
It’s a whole new casting world out there – and even theaters and agents who historically have auditioned actors in-person only are now requesting video auditions with more and more frequency. Removing the barrier to casting woes by arming yourself with knowledge of creating a professional self-tape is a skill for every young performer wanting to expand their audition toolbox and get their talents out into the world. For college BFA programs, the pre-screen is also an integral part of the process, and once you take ownership of it, you can help meet your pre-screen deadlines with much more ease and confidence!
Led by commercial film/TV actor and coach Baily Hopkins, this is a great way to learn the fundamentals of an industry-standard self-tape or pre-screen audition. Students who take this Boot Camp will learn how to:
- Make your audition videos and prescreens stand out from the pack
- Set up a professional-looking (yet accessible!) DIY self-tape studio at home
- Approach lighting, framing, sound, and editing
- Professionally slate and introduce yourself in videos
- Think like a Casting Director / College Audition Viewer
- Showcase your range with multiple takes and contrasting material selection
- Maximize the differences between auditioning IN-PERSON, VIRTUALLY, and via SELF-TAPE
Schedule: Sunday, Sep 24 from 3:30 pm–6 pm at 30 Grant Ave
Immediately following the second self-tape session from 3:30-6pm, Bekah Lynn Photography will be on site to take actor headshots. This would be an add-on, optional session. Students will leave with two professional digital photos. This is a very affordable way to get a more professional headshot if you are in need of one!