Spring 2022 Session Dates:
April 2–May 14, 2022
*No classes held on Sat, April 16
All spring classes will meet in-person at our 30 Grant Ave studios in San Francisco.
COVID-19 In-Person Safety Protocol
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all faculty and students, the YC will adhere to the most updated safety precautions recommended by San Francisco, county, and state guidance in effect at the time of classes.
- Currently students 12+ must provide proof of vaccination or exemption to participate.
- All students and staff are required to be masked at all times inside our building.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their tuition to be refunded.
- If your class is sold out and you would like to join the waitlist, please email us at email@example.com.
- Classes will meet in-person and meet once a week for six weeks. There will be no classes on Saturday, April 16.
Spring Session Refund Policy
- Withdrawal and refund requests for any other reason must be made in writing and will be honored if received at least 24 hours prior to the start of the first class session. Class tuition will be refunded while the non-refundable registration and library fees will be withheld. To request a refund, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Should a refund request be made after the first class meeting, a $20 withdrawal fee will be withheld in addition to the standard non-refundable fees.
- Refunds of any kind cannot be processed after the start of the second class session.
- Please allow 10 business days for your refund to be processed.
- We provide partial and full scholarships to students who may need financial assistance to attend any of our YC classes.
- Scholarship applications are due at least 2 weeks before your desired class is scheduled to start.
- Scholarships are awarded on a need-basis and are subject to class availability.
- You may request a scholarship application by emailing us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.
- Visit our FAQ Page, if you haven't already!
- If you have additional questions, email us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.