Spring 2024 Session Dates:
March 16–May 11, 2024
Classes will be held at our 30 Grant Avenue studios in San Francisco.
- Spring classes will have limited capacity—enrollment is accepted in order of registration until all spots are filled. To be added to the waitlist, email YoungConservatory@act-sf.org
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their tuition to be refunded.
Spring Session Refund Policy
- Courses with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and all tuition and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawal and refund requests for any other reason must be made in writing and emailed to YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.
- Refund requests will be honored in full if received at least one week (7 days) prior to the start of the first class session. Class tuition will be refunded while the non-refundable registration and library fees will be withheld.
- Should a refund request be made after the above deadline, a withdrawal fee will be withheld in addition to the standard non-refundable fees as follows.
- After the refund deadline but before the first class date: $25 withdrawal fee
- On or after the first class date of full-length classes: $45 withdrawal fee
- Refunds of any kind cannot be processed after the start of the second class meeting for full-length courses or on the day of intensives.
- Please allow 10-14 days for your refund to be processed.
- We provide partial and full scholarships to students who may need financial assistance to attend any of our YC classes.
- Scholarship applications are due at least 2 weeks before your desired class is scheduled to start.
- Scholarships are awarded on a need-basis and are subject to class availability.
- Once registration opens for our Spring 2024 Session classes, you may request a scholarship application by emailing us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.
COVID-19 In-Person Safety Protocol
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all faculty and students, the YC will adhere to the most updated safety precautions recommended by San Francisco, county, and state guidance in effect at the time of classes.
- Masks will be welcome but not required for all faculty and students while anywhere indoors at 30 Grant Avenue. This will be in effect when CDC COVID-19 Bay Area case levels are rated as "low." When levels are rated as "medium" or higher, masks will be required in hallways and common spaces outside the classroom studios. CDC COVID-19 Regional Case Levels can be accessed at this link: COVID data tracker.