Sunday, May 16, 1–4 p.m.
Master Class: Musical Theater Audition
with Broadway's Taylor Iman Jones
Ms. Jones will work with each student on audition technique and song interpretation in this special one-day Master Class.
Students may choose to register as a Participant or Observer. If a student registers as a Participant, they present a 32-bar audition cut, and receive one-on-one coaching to break down their song material and improve their audition cut.
If a student registers as an Observer, they will watch the class and can participate in the Q&A discussions, which can include musical theater technique as well as Broadway and theater industry questions.
Session Date: Sunday, May 16, 1–3:30 p.m. via Zoom
Tuition: Participant: $90 Student participants must be ages 15–18
Observer: $50 Observers of all ages welcome.
Participant slots are limited.
- No classes will be held in-person at 30 Grant Avenue this Spring.Classes will either meet online, or be canceled where a given class cannot accommodate an online format.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Master Class meets for 1 day via Zoom.
- If your class is sold out and you would like to join the waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their money to be refunded.
- No refunds will be given after the start of your second class meeting. Please allow 10 working days to process your refund. To learn more about our Refund Policy, visit our FAQ page.