June 7–August 13
*Please Note: The following Summer 2021 Young Conservatory classes will be held online over zoom. We are investigating the possibility of in-person classes from July 26-Aug 6, and will have more information in late May.
- No classes will be held in-person at this time. Classes will either meet online, or be canceled where a given class cannot accommodate an online format.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If your class is sold out and you would like to join the waitlist, please email us at email@example.com.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their money to be refunded.
Summer Session Refund Policy
- Cancelations must be made in writing and will be honored if received at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start of the first class session. Class tuition will be refunded minus the non-refundable registration fee, plus a $75 processing fee. Please email your cancelation request to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Refunds of any kind will not be given after the above-stated deadline.
- Please allow 10–14 working days for your refund to be processed.
- To learn more about our Refund Policy, visit our FAQ page.