Summer 2022 Session Dates:
June 6–August 5, 2022
All summer classes will meet in-person at our 30 Grant Ave studios in San Francisco.
COVID-19 In-Person Safety Protocol
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all faculty and students, the YC will adhere to the most updated safety precautions recommended by San Francisco, county, and state guidance in effect at the time of classes.
- Currently students 12+ must provide proof of vaccination or exemption to participate.
- All students and staff are required to be masked at all times inside our building.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their tuition to be refunded.
Summer Session Refund Policy
- Cancelations must be made in writing and will be honored if received at least 2 weeks (14 days) prior to the start of the first class session. Class tuition will be refunded minus the non-refundable registration fee, plus a $75 processing fee. Please email your cancelation request to email@example.com.
- Refunds of any kind will not be given after the above-stated deadline.
- Please allow 10–14 working days for your refund to be processed.
- We provide partial and full scholarships to students who may need financial assistance to attend any of our YC classes.
- Scholarship applications are due at least 2 weeks before your desired class is scheduled to start.
- Scholarships are awarded on a need-basis and are subject to class availability.
- Once registration opens for our Summer 2022 Session classes, you may request a scholarship application by emailing us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.
- Visit our FAQ Page, if you haven't already!
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.