Summer Classes 2023
Summer 2023 Session Dates:
June 5–August 4, 2023
In-person meetings will be held at our 30 Grant Avenue studios in San Francisco.
COVID-19 In-Person Safety Protocol
- To ensure the safety and wellbeing of all faculty and students, the YC will adhere to the most updated safety precautions recommended by San Francisco, county, and state guidance in effect at the time of classes.
- All students must provide proof of vaccination or exemption to participate. Mask wearing when in a classroom studio at 30 Grant Avenue is optional for students. However, masks are still required in any indoor public spaces outside the classroom studios.
- For further information about proof of vaccination requirements, the process for seeking an exemption accommodation, or any other specific questions about Young Conservatory classes with regard to COVID-19 precautions, please visit our FAQ page and/or email us at email@example.com.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their tuition to be refunded.
Summer Session Refund Policy
- Courses with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and all tuition and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawal and refund requests for any other reason must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests will be honored if received by the designated date prior to the start of the given class (see below). Class tuition will be refunded while the non-refundable registration and library fees will be withheld.
- Current Refund Deadlines (all deadlines are 11:59 p.m. on the date indicated)
- Full tuition refund deadline: Saturday, April 1st, 2023
- Refund with $100 withdrawal fee deadline: Monday, May 1st, 2023
- 50% tuition refund deadline: the Sunday three weeks before the start of the class
- Refunds of any kind will not be given after the above-stated deadline.
- Please allow 10-14 days for your refund to be processed.
- We provide partial and full scholarships to students who may need financial assistance to attend any of our YC classes.
- Scholarship applications are due at least 2 weeks before your desired class is scheduled to start.
- Scholarships are awarded on a need-basis and are subject to class availability.
- Once registration opens for our Summer 2023 Session classes, you may request a scholarship application by emailing us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.
- Visit our Summer Session 2023 Policies page, if you haven't already!
- If you have additional questions, feel free to email us at YoungConservatory@act-sf.org.