January 22–March 19, 2022
- All YC Winter classes are in-person once a week unless specified.
- Young Conservatory classes are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- If your class is sold out and you would like to join the waitlist, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A minimum number of students is required to run each class. If a class has insufficient enrollment and is cancelled, students can choose to attend another class, or for their money to be refunded.
- Classes will meet in-person and meet once a week for either six or eight weeks. All classes will begin on Saturday, January 22 or Tuesday, January 25. Six week-classes will end by March 5; eight-week classes will end by March 19. There will be no classes on Saturday, February 5.
Winter Session Refund Policy
- Courses with insufficient enrollment will be canceled and all tuition and fees paid will be refunded in full.
- Withdrawal and refund requests for any other reason must be made in writing and will be honored if received at least 24 hours prior to the start of the first class session. Class tuition will be refunded while the non-refundable registration and library fees will be withheld. To request a refund, send an email to email@example.com.
- Should a refund request be made the first class meeting, a $20 withdrawal fee will be withheld in addition to the standard non-refundable fees.
- Refunds of any kind cannot be processed after the start of the second class session.
- Please allow 10 business days for your refund to be processed.