Looking for more personalized training?
Get the 1-on-1 attention you need in preparation for high-stakes, real world situations. Studio A.C.T. offers private coaching both online via Zoom and in-person at our 30 Grant Avenue studios.
Our coaches can help you:
- prepare for auditions of all kinds, from theater to film and commercials
- feel more at ease in a variety of high-stakes performance or public speaking situations
- interpret direction from auditors or directors
- converse with casting directors knowledgably
- select headshots, improve resumes, and choose appropriate audition attire
- select and prepare new audition monologues
- make bold choices based on research and text analysis
- break down scenes and monologues into actionable “beats”
- scan Shakespearean text
- learn basic dialects
- hone your individual voice, speech, or movement skills
- develop your online profile with feedback related to your personal website and/or social media profile(s)
- and more! We’ll help find the right coach for your specific needs.
- Duration & Price: Each private coaching session is 60 minutes, priced at $115.00 per session. Additional fees may apply in the case of added live accompaniment or video equipment/supplies. At checkout, you may indicate how many sessions for which you would like to sign up.
- How to sign up: click the "Register" button. First, you will be prompted to answer some questions about your specific coaching needs and goals, along with your availability. Next, you will choose how many sessions you would like to sign up for, before being directed to checkout.
- Studio A.C.T. Private Coaching is for adults ages 19 and over.
- All of our private coaches are talented Bay Area theater professionals, and are matched up with each of our students based on their specific coaching needs.
*Please note: the process of receiving an inquiry, placement with the appropriate coach, and finalizing the schedule can take a minimum of 5 business days. For this reason, though last-minute inquiries are not impossible they cannot be guaranteed.
For any other questions about our private coaching program, please email email@example.com.
Our coaches help students to be seen, heard, and understood at their personal best. Many students seek individual attention from a coach in preparation for graduate school auditions, booking a gig, or nailing a presentation at work.
Studio A.C.T. coaches are drawn from our exceptional faculty roster. They are all industry professionals with distinguished careers as artists, educators, and public speakers. The coach assigned to you will depend on (1) the subject of your coaching session, and (2) faculty availability. If you sign up for multiple sessions you will be paired with one coach throughout. You may request a specific coach, but Studio A.C.T. cannot guarantee that the coach you request will be available.
Each private coaching session is 60 minutes, priced at $115.00 per session. At checkout, you may indicate how many session(s) you would like to sign up for.
All refund requests must be sent in writing to both your coach and the Studio A.C.T. Inbox at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the event you must cancel a scheduled private coaching session, a full refund can only be given if we receive a written request by email at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled session. Full refunds are also given if either the coach or Studio A.C.T. must cancel the session and it is not possible to reschedule.
Studio A.C.T. offers private coaching both online via Zoom and in-person at our 30 Grant Avenue studios. After registering online, we will contact you to arrange a schedule and for additional details, including to confirm whether you would like online or in-person coaching.